Tuesday, October 1, 2024

An Update on my Stats and Thanks


Before I write a new post on a new theme, I thought I'd pause to say thank you to all who have visited this blog. If you were wondering why I keep it up, it's because it still gets 'views'. And, it's a great place for me to express myself. 

Here are the latests stats. 


Back in the early days, I had access to more analytics Blogger offered with the simple click of a link. I was able to see what visitors had typed into the search bar to arrive here. I was able to see what part of the world visitors came from. That gave me insight into what topics to study and write on. But as Blogger evolved, they changed that tool and it all became so complicated. So I can only guess how visitors arrived here and from where. I can only guess what readers might be looking for.

The world has become self-serve. The makers of these apps seem to assume everyone is a tech guru. I'm just not that interested in learning more technical stuff these days! So I will enjoy what I do have access to and understand and pray no more big changes are made to Blogger. 



I've seen this blog grow and evolve over time as I've ploded along on my own evolving journey through midlife and beyond. The journey of writing posts has been a rewarding one--my own little place on the Internet where I can attempt to encourage women.

I've had seasons of not adding to the blog. The pandemic was part of that. The special project I got involved with in 2021 was part of that. The brain fog from #CFS has added to it. I've contemplated packing it up. I've asked God for insight. The fact that the blog still gets views after all this time is a reminder of why I continue. 

It’s not just the numbers I'm grateful for, I'm grateful for the personal space it offers me to reflect and express myself and to share about new things I've learned.

Your support means a lot and has kept me going! 















No comments:

Post a Comment